Enthousiastic B2B Sales Assistant
SalesQ helps organizations exercising their B to B sales. We completely or partly take over their sales activities.
Our clients can be found mostly in media. For example Reed Elsevier, IDG Netherlands, Emerce and other known brands. Our sales team consists of young professionals that work hard to achieve their goals and bonuses. We "work hard & play hard", so our successes are celebrated accordingly.
Since 2014, we’ve been based in the old Union Chocolate factory, an inspiring location only an 8-minute walk from the central Haarlem station.
Belangrijkste taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
Starting with SalesQ means joining a fast growing organization that provides sales for other companies. After a thorough introduction you’ll start in a team that will help you to become even better. Depending on your work experience, you’ll start on a pre sales project, from which you can move through to specialized IT projects or to being an account manager.
As a B2B sales representative, you’ll be responsible for the pre sales. This means that you will fill the appointment books of the account managers of our clients. These appointments can result in deals that are worth millions of Dollars. We work for several multinationals, including Microsoft, Cisco and F5.
As account manager, you’re responsible for achieving the results for your client. You make sure existing clients are satisfied and will stay with you. Additionally, you’ll be hunting the market for more opportunities.
We’re looking for:
- HBO level or at least 1 year experience in similar position
- A professional that thinks in solutions and not problems
- Excellent communicative capabilities – written and spoken
- Customer focused and sense of humor
- Multilingual candidates (French, German and English) are preferred (but not required)
What do we offer?
- Friendly and competitive working environment
- Focus on personal development
- Extensive training opportunities to help achieve your goals
- When performing well, each two months a salary increase
- Working in a team of ambitious professionals
- You can plan your own hours (min. 16 hrs / week)
- Each month company drinks and each quarter a firm outing