What will you do as a Sales Agent?
As a Sales Agent you can be deployed on different types of projects, both pre-sales and sales projects. This makes the function very varied.
In a pre-sales project, for example, you fill the diaries of the account managers of our clients, such as Cisco, Dropbox and Wolters Kluwer. This simply means that you call companies on behalf of our clients to see if there is a need for a product or service that they are currently making available. Isn't that need there? It is up to you to ensure that that need is created. This creates deals that can yield millions of euros. Warm acquisition can also be part of your work. This way you call after customers who have indicated that they are interested in working with our clients.
What does SalesQ have to offer you?
- Nowhere do you learn more about the sales profession than at SalesQ. A very nice basis for your sales career!
- Thanks to the SalesQ Academy and our collaboration with www.studytube.nl, plenty of training so that you continue to develop your talent
- Interesting career opportunities as, for example, account manager or team lead or a position at one of our clients.
- With good results every three to six months (for senior employees) a salary increase
- A flexible side job next to your studies, parenthood or simply because you want to!
- Personal growth comes first
- Working from home is possible (50/50)
- View of a permanent employment contract
- Working in a very nice team
- A drink every week and a team outing every quarter
Who are you?
- You have an MBO / HBO work / and thinking level
- You are eager to learn and want to develop into an all-round sales professional
- Do you have experience as a telephone salesperson?
- You are a social professional who thinks in solutions and not in problems
- We don't care about your age
- You are available at least 20 hours a week
- Of course you have excellent communication skills (word and writing)
- You are customer-friendly and have a sense of humor
- You speak Dutch fluently
Who are we?
SalesQ supports organizations in conducting business-to-business sales. We take care of either the total sales or part of the sales.
Our sales team consists of a close-knit and diverse group of professional employees who work hard every day to achieve their goals. Our motto is "work hard, play hard" so successes are celebrated appropriately! That starts of course with a small party on the sales floor.
We are housed in the old Union Chocolate Factory in Haarlem, an inspiring location with character where other young companies also settle. It is only an 8-minute walk from Haarlem station.
Employment type: Fixed term, Indefinite term
Salary: €2,000.00 - €2,800.00 per month
- Overtime paid
- Signing bonus
- Holiday pay
- company parties
- Extra vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas package
- Travel allowance
- Friday afternoon drink
- work from home
- day shift
- Flexible work schedule